- This role requires the individual to thoroughly assess the patient's condition and their medical history, and thereafter present treatment options and see it through
- Patients have to be clearly addressed in an understandable manner to ensure that they are able to internalise the medical information.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to convey appropriate treatment plans
- Building rapport and trust with clients
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in GP/Internal Medical/ER/ICU is required for this position.
- Must be a registered Doctor within Singapore
- Fluency in English and Hindi is required to communicate with patients in these target markets respectively.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984431
EA Personnel Name: Charmaine Chrisandra Lee XinHua