A Leading Japanese Consulting Firm is looking for General Manager Support (2 years contract, extendable)
Position Title: PMO of Core Banking system implementation
Contract period: March 2021 to January 2023 (Extendable for Asia rollout)
PMO of system implementation for Japanese bank:
· Support General Manger (Development department) of system development company which is subsidiary of a bank for Core Banking system implementation.
<Support proposal and reporting to Head Office (Japan)>
・ Prepare progress and issue report to Head Office.
・ Create Management reports corresponding to Head Office requirements.
・ Prepare minutes for major meetings.
<Onsite PM support for Core Banking System implementation (System side PMO)>
・ Manage issues and To-dos at Singapore development.
・ Track and manage progress and issues at Proto-typing and system test.
・ Support Quality Assurance management.
· Minimum 8 years experience of system implementation project. (Package implementation experience is preferable)
· Minimum 2 years of PMO experience at mega project.
· Project experience of System implementation to a bank
· Working experience at a consulting firm is preferable for management report creation
- Japanese: Native level to liaise with Japanese clients and Japanese head quarter
- English: Business level to communicate with local staffs and different stakeholders involved
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1980629 |Personnel Name: ZHANG KAIFENG