· Work as a team within department and other departments to support for both pre and post-sale activities
· Build customer relations and ensure customers’ satisfaction on all technical related activities in both Singapore and regional
· Service engineers are responsible for the maintenance and correction of products that have been sold.
· Provides corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other after-sales technical support solutions.
· Service engineers will have to interact with customers to provide information and procedures to addres the inquiries, concerns and requests to their products and services.
· Completes standard service records on work performed in accordance with company policy.
· Cultivate discipline, giving high priority to compliance with all prevailing laws and regulations
· Ensure all sales activities and processes comply with company polices
· Compliance of documentation requirements
· Adhere to Canon Corporate directives.
· To ensure continuous reporting to management
· To ensure safe technics at all time for all technical related activities
· To ensure all equipment, tools and parts properly maintained accordingly to HQ and CMA standard
· To ensure standard administration of all matters related to technical support and company level
· To ensure proper records of all relevant service-related information well maintain.
· Required to be on-call
· Able to perform and complete monthly preventive maintenance appropriately within given time range
· Able to response to corrective maintenance and up the system in the shortest time frame
· Able to follow and complete project accordingly following project schedule as committed to customer
· Able to travel oversea occasionally to provide technical support to customers and distributors.
· Able to complete all other technical related task within given time range
· Responds to customer complaints
· Evaluates and resolves problems of the customer
· Analyzes, inspects and reviews findings to determine the solution to the problem that the customer demands
· Works alongside with sales department
· Repairs, tests, commission and maintains equipment
· Monitors performance of the product
· Provides customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests
· Develops and maintains relations with customers · Reports common complaints of customers to top management in order to address the situation for future reference
· Makes recommendations to maintenance technicians; and offers feedback on product development, features and functions. Other Responsibilities
· All other tasks, projects or assignments as assigned by the organization in the course of the employment.
Requirement – Competencies (non formal education)
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills must be possessed by all service engineers.
· He must be familiar with all parts of the product as well as familiarity with electrical or mechanical
procedures that may have effect on the products being purchased.
· They must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal in order to relay the problem and
solution to customers and top management.
Requirement – Qualification (formal education)
· Nitec/High Nitec/Diploma in related majors such as Biomedical Engineering.