Our client is a CRO with prolific achievements in clinical research, drug and medical device development. They have offices in multiple locations worldwide and provide a multitude of services in many therapeutic areas.
Job Title: Clinical Project Manager
Clinical Sites: Asia (relocation for an upcoming project required (1-3 years)
- To be the key PIC for external partners and sponsors.
- To manage all regional areas of assigned clinical trial(s).
- To work with the Business Development team on project scope and budget
- To plan, facilitate and manage clinical trials in accordance with global regulatory clinical trials standards.
- To manage and report project performance to key stakeholders of projects.
- To train and mentor project team on policies, procedures and other relevant SOPs.
- Willing to be relocated for 1-3 years (with relocation allowance provided by the company on top of basic remuneration package)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, major in nursing, pharmacy or other science-related background from a recognized institution, and/or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as Project Manager in clinical research.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Skill sets:
- Good command of English in writing, reading and verbal communication to work with global colleagues and partners
- Japanese proficiency is a bonus as you will have to liaise with Japanese team members for Japan projects
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and expected to follow through with completion of assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work under pressure and under challenging timelines when required.
- Ability to travel when required.
General Company Benefits:
- Remuneration: Competitive basic monthly salary
- Medical benefits: Available
- Relocation allowance: Available, to be further discussed
- Travel allowance: Travel claimable both regionally and locally, including meals and transport as charged to project when site visits are needed
· * Attractive relocation package (housing, transport, living allowances, flight home, etc) will be provided, on top of basic renumeration
--- --- ---
For interested candidates, please send in your updated resume (in Word format).
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R2091457 | EA Personnel Name: Cheng Lock Yee Carmel