Regional Service Engineer (Office Hours)
A major scientific and medical equipment manufacturer is hiring for a regional service engineer.
YOUR NEW JOB ROLE:
- Provision of technical trainer to users
- Performance of maintenance and troubleshooting for clients
- Assist in remote support for regional clients
- Liaising with supply team for parts and replaceables
- Oversight of junior engineers in the team and other technicians
- Reporting to senior management on service job statuses
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics
- Min 2 years' experience in servicing medical or scientific equipment
- Prior knowledge of HPLC, PCR or any related equipment preferred
- Work Location: Central-West
- Open to travel regionally if required and able to
- Candidates without prior experience can be considered for junior role
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please submit your profiles in Microsoft Word Document format via this website.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA License No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: Wong Dik Hin
EA Personnel No: R1659125