You will be part of the Asia Pacific Region HR team as the HR Talent Management Specialist by providing a holistic overview of our talent strategy to empower our employees to embrace our organizational transformation.
This role would suit an individual with a keen interest in the talent management space as a career path. The role will offer the incumbent the opportunity to gain exposure to senior level stakeholders working across the business. This role will report into the Asia Pacific HR Business Manager.
Responsibilities are expected to include:
· Executing on the Learning and Development roadmap which include organizing various type of L&D framework such as Manager community session, Leadership development, sales capability session. In addition, you will partner with the Corporate to roll out global leadership development programs.
· Driving our Diversity and Inclusion agenda across a number of pillars including genders, generations and culture. Key projects include Senior Women Coaching Program, New Grads (aka MACH) development program, and community building for our MACHs and Women.
· Coordinating the end to end people discussions across 9 subsidiaries in APAC which involve succession planning, organizational health, diversity, performance reviews and key talent.
Desirable Experiences and Skill to
- 3-5 year’s experiences in learning/talent development area
- Project leading/ management Skill
- Learning and Development design/contents delivering experience.
- Vendor management experience
- Cross-cultural effectiveness
- Influencing/Stakeholder management
- High level of self-initiative, ability to motivate, social skills and creativity
- Good teamwork and communication skills