(1 Year Contract Role)
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate a passion for utilizing BI technologies in a business setting to deliver a comprehensive reporting experience. They will also have a solid understanding of the tenets of good report design and familiarity with the various financial and operational business processes for an IT service organization.
- Define needs, set expectations for delivery, and execute on commitments.
- Design, implement, and maintain scorecards, standard reports and various workflows (from strategic and management view to tactical execution tracking)
- Partner with internal teams on development and deployment of reporting for APJ Region as needed.
- Analyze and troubleshoot existing processes and workflows and make necessary changes to optimize performance, including automating the reporting process
- Provide first level analysis and tracking on the various program rollout throughout the year
- Degree qualified in Finance/Business IT or related discipline, with 1-2 years of related working experience.
- Strong understanding of business processes for fast pace technology organization.
- Previous experience in financial or business management reporting and score-carding.
- Excellent technical skills, communication, organization, and strong problem solving skills with good attention for details
- Possess good Excel skills, preferably with PowerBI experience. (Good to have)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements
- Good time management and strong in following up
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Training will be provided for reporting, how to build Power BI dashboard etc.
- Willingness and hungry to learn.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1982475
EA Personnel Name: Rajan Jothee