Our client is a famous Japanese food manufacturer where provides food seasoning and flavouring.
· Oversee the day to day operations in the laboratory
· Provide guidance and training on laboratory techniques
· Develop and implement procedures and processes on safety issues
· Work closely with all production team on the production process
· Ensure that all laboratory equipment is calibrated and maintained in good condition
· Maintain laboratory inventory accurately and ensure sufficient supplies
· Ensure laboratory supplies are procured at a competitive pricing and within budget
· Manage proper chemical storage and usage
· Provide technical support on projects
· Communicate with Production and Shipping Department to ensure on the quality of product produced
· Ensure relevant training such as equipment and safety are carried
· Maintain training records and documents
· Responsible for housekeeping and ensure a clean working environment
· Implement and work closely with production team to reduce wastage, improve production efficiency and productivities and improve cost saving measures
· Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Goal-oriented, organized team player
· Strong problem-solving, training, team building, and mentoring abilities
· QC experience in food industry is an added advantage
Interested candidates please proceed to submit your resume in word format.
Thank you for your application, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1989409