Join an experienced Shipping industry company as an Admin Executive!
1. Job Description:
- Perform reception duties such as, answering, screening and redirecting all incoming calls to respective personnel.
- Receiving guests / visitors in polite and courteous manner, including serving drinks.
- Perform general administrative work such as filing, photocopying, dispatching and accepting registered mails and courier services
- Responsible for inventory control of office and pantry supplies, printing of name cards
- Support company events or activities including organizing, coordinating or liaising with venue operators as well as logistical arrangements
- Maintain and update Outlook Calendar for meeting room bookings, staff movements, pool car booking etc.
- Assist in flight bookings for staff business trips
- Some basic accounting knowledge will be an added advantage (this is an opportunity to gain useful experience in accounting work)
- Attend to some of the Senior Admin. manager’s duties during her absence from the office
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as and when required
2. Minimum Requirements:
- Min. 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Positive attitude with cheerful and approachable personality
- Good communication skills and good command of English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proactive and willingness to learn.
- Minimum ITE Certificate
- 3. Other Information:
- 5-day work week. Working hours from 9am to 5.30pm.
- Work location in town
- Salary + AWS + VB\
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates wilbe notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R2091076 / EA Personnel Name: Ng Zi Xuan Nicodemus