Our client, a major meat importer is currently looking for a Japanese Speaking Shipping Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible with handling shipping documents for the company and update the scheduling and declarations as required.
Japanese Speaking Shipping Coordinator
· Check processing documents and file shipping documents
· Creation of export documents, shipping of originals
· Arrangement and confirmation of packing materials and dry ice
· Creation and application of certificate of origin
· Inquiry from ADS / F2TS
· Update and analyze freight table and export schedule table update
· Order inquiry / Make purchase order
· Product quote request
· Check and update spec sheet
· Check and adjust purchase schedule
· Create / update freight cost comparison table
· Confirm delivery check delivery receipt and send to suppliers
· Calculation of insurance premiums, system input, declaration
· Check trade statistics and update data
· Complaints handling and report
· Check regulations regarding new inquiries related to organizations, application work, etc
· Inquiry to new suppliers and forwarders
· Freight cost negotiations with existing forwarders
· Japanese proficiency required to handle native Japanese clients.
· Background in handling shipping documents.