- Product Design from conception to finalization
- Project Management
- Design discussions and project updates with the customer
- Sample trial and testing
- Trouble shooting
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in product development preferably gained in the Connector industry.
- Good ability in mechanical design of plastics components and contacts/terminals design for a high speed stamping die.
- Good knowledge in the application of various engineering plastics and the processing skills of plastics injection moulding machines to achieve high cosmetic requirements.
- Good trouble shooting skills and an analytical approach.
- Ability to lead team members to accomplish the project and meet the customer's requirements within the desired time frame.
- Must be able to use 3D design software such as UG, Solidworks, Pro-E or AutoCAD
- Knowledge in FMEA and Design of Experiments (DOE)
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026