Our client is a global company.
· Providing 2nd level support and guiding FAEs to ensure the best level of customer support
· Building up specialist knowledge and teams to offer quick support
· Coordinate technical support activities of Key Accounts.
· The bridge between R&D and the technical activities of the region.
· Working closely with all product centres to ensure the offering and positioning of solutions over multiple product areas in selected market.
· Product Migration support
· Creates Blueprints/Reference Designs/ Example Codes/Demos for Regional Needs
· Technical Training of regional FAEs
· Organizes the technical training for customers and distributors.
· Analysis of market and new project opportunities.
· Provide technical market feedback and bug reports.
· Provides a technical market feedback to Marketing and bug reports to Technical Manager.
· Performs periodic technical competition analysis and road test according to instructions of Technical Manager
· Master or Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
· At least 5 years working experience in mixed signal (RF/Digital) board level design
· Software skills such as Android, Python, C++ are considered an asset
· 3-5 years experience in customer support functions
· Able to travel during normal situation
Our client offer
· Salary $5,000 - $8,000 + AWS + VB
· 5 Working days, Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
· Attractive benefits
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026