- To setup, configure and troubleshoot servers and networks, including ensuring of high availability of servers and networks.
- To perform regular maintenance of systems, servers and databases, as well as ensuring backups are correctly captured.
- To provide support in terms of email administrations.
- To work with external vendors and/or service providers to implement the new projects or system upgrades.
- To recommend new technologies and automations to improve general IT operations.
- To provide 1st level of production support including, but not limited to, preventive maintenance, monitoring, problem identification, root cause analysis, case escalation and timely resolution of issues/problems, so as to prevent future recurrence of similar incidents.
- To respond to and provide technical support via emails, conference calls, online messaging platforms, as well as on-site as well as remotely (where required).
- To monitor support tickets and SLAs of cases, while keeping the stakeholders informed of the case progress and closures.
- To test fixes/patches, document problems and corresponding solutions, and record them in the Knowledge Base (KB) repository upon closures of cases.
- To assist in preparing and updating documentations e.g. technical specifications, inventories, user manuals, configuration records, change logs, etc. to ensure proper management of records.
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of various Linux servers, storages, networks, firewalls, load balancers, backups and security.
- Working experience of Cloud or IaaS such as AWS or AZURE is a plus.
- Meticulous and able to work methodically to diagnose, analyse and troubleshoot IT issues.
- Able to multi-task and effectively prioritize tasks to ensure timely closure of tickets and issues.
- Able to communicate effectively, openly and professionally to users, co-workers and stakeholders, on problems, root causes and solutions.
- Possess good time management and documentation skills.
- Take initiatives, good team player, taking ownership of issues, process driven and great attention to details with a positive attitude and high energy.
- Package: S$3,500
- Contract role (3-6 months)
- Working Location: Singapore (Raffles Place)
*Candidates who require work pass, need not apply
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
Oba Nana (R1988153)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)