MNC Medical Device company is looking for Field Service Engineer.
The main purpose of this position is to coordinate leasing projects, scheduling and performing of Preventive Maintenance, provide on-site technical support, installation and commissioning for the entire medical device portfolio of them.
- Scheduling and performing of Preventive Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning.
- Provide on-site Technical Support upon activation
- Communicating and liaising with vendors to coordinate leasing projects.
- Assist with in-house Repairs as when required
- Proactive in Maintaining high level of business relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure proper and accurate documentations of Service Reports and Checklists with compliance to GDPMDS requirements.
- Maintaining and updating of Technical Service activity tracker and Project Install Base
- Any other additional duties not listed above which may be deemed as appropriate by the Field Service Manager
Experience & Attributes:
- Min 3 years of experience in Medical Device or Biomedical Engineering industry
- Good experience with on-site troubleshooting and fault investigation
- Flexibility to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively without compromising deadlines
- Ability to work on-site independently and as a team
- Proficient with Microsoft office and other Engineering software
- Possess valid Class 3 Driver’s License and preferably owns a car
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA