· Excel in administrative activities for the assigned senior executives including: extensive calendar management (1-2 calendars) and appointment scheduling; completing expense reports; handling communication with key stakeholders; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling relevant documents for meetings and travel, and etc.
· Organize ROB regular team activities and take care of the logistics arrangement of the online/offline events
· Support to create PowerPoint/related document and agenda for regular team meeting
· Central coordinator and liaison point for requirements in relation to the office and Executives’ needs for HR team
· Manage the alias for HR community and the administrative information (like work anniversary, birthday) of the team
Minimum 3 years of experience in administrative support to senior executives of an organization, including comprehensive calendar and travel management
Strong administrative and scheduling skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good organization and time management skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Good team player, adaptable and flexible to changing requirements.
Takes initiative, self-direction and enthusiastic in adapting to a variety of tasks.