We are looking for an experienced Business Administrator to support Real Estate and Facilities Asia Regional Team and Regional Director. This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to Asia Regional Director of RE&F and his direct reports. We are looking for a proactive, motivated team-player who likes to be challenged, is flexible and has excellent administrative planning and organizational skills and enjoys working with a variety of people. The ideal candidate must be able to uphold the highest level of integrity and business professionalism.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Manage demanding and complex schedules and providing strong administrative support for a busy Regional Director and his leadership team.
· Coordinating travel arrangements for the Regional Director to ensure efficient and effective use of their time while traveling.
· Coordinating group personnel operations and managing HeadTrax for the entire regional team; creating and maintaining team aliases as needed; updating team organizational charts; and completing new hire setups;
· Assisting with planning and logistics for client/visitor meetings and events.
· Coordinating with assistance from the other administrative staff, the annual procurement activities including setting up new vendors, opening annual purchase orders and the approval of some invoices.
· Activities include scheduling and preparing agendas, assistance with presentation materials, and handling catering and event logistics.
· Coordinating regular staff meetings including scheduling, agendas, presentation materials and the recording of the minutes.