My client is one of the largest regional banks and are expanding their base of operations to Singapore and are looking to bring in a new asst treasury manager to join their Singapore office and spearhead this expansion. This treasury specialist will primarily oversee daily funding, marketable transactions and securities trading to cover loan / forex / deposit transactions and assist with overall execution of treasury activities.
- Marketable transactions and securities trading to cover loan / forex / deposit transactions
- Manage and hedge risk exposures such as interest rates and FX risk
- Analysis and management of cash flow, and liquidity portfolio
- Manage daily cash management operations and prepare cash flow projections to ensure sufficient liquidity for the company
- Ensure that interest rate, liquidity risks are managed with compliance to treasury policies and liquidity regulations
- Position Management and Reporting, Risk Position / Profit Management and Reporting, Information Sharing with Headquarters
- Degree from a reputable university
- At least 3 years working experience in similar position
- Prefer experience in both Assistant and Dealer
- Japanese Speaker is preferred as this position requires HQ liaison.
- Experience in Financial Industry is preferred
- FMRP certification
EA Personnel Name: NAKADA YU
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1985949
EA Licence Number: 90C3026