Our client is an event start-up in Singapore, but has offices located in UK, Shenzhen and Singapore. The Singaporean office is the HQ of the company and focuses on delivering great entertainment experiences to event clients.
The 3D Creative Designer is responsible for leading and developing new choreography of drone shows using 3D Designing Softwares - 3DMax, Blender, AutoCAD). This role is open to any person that is passionate in the drone industry, and has a foundation in 3D modelling works.
MRT: Marina Bay
- Create and program choreography for drone light shows
- Discuss storyboards with clients.
- Create 3D choreographies with 3D software and Blender addon.
- Design and produce creative concepts and assets for different platforms
- Design and execute both static and animatics choreographic creative.
- Create technically accurate 3D animation depicting paths and multi drone formations.
- Design, develop and execute digital content for deployment across our social channels.
- Passionate in drone light show! Not necessary to have previous UAV Drone background
- Knowledge of 3D software (3DS Max and Blender addon) and AutoCAD that produces artwork within technical and design parameters.
- 2 years of motion design or web development experience
- Knowledge in creating motion, interactions for Web design and animation.
- Python and Unity 3D knowledge is a plus.
- Highly flexible working hours.
- Extremely attractive incentive scheme on top of basic salary.
- Great co-working space working environment.
- Ability to travel abroad to attend shows.
- Perfect chance to be part of the pioneer team and work into the managerial level.
- Energetic, motivating, active team