- To develop, program, as well as maintain and implement new functionalities and features for existing eCommerce-driven solutions, integrating with defined APIs, databases and infrastructure.
- To write and maintain clean, reusable and efficient codes, using defined IDEs and tools.
- To work with fellow developers to manage GitHub repositories and branches, and adherence to DevOps processes and controls.
- To work with external vendors and/or service providers to implement the new projects or solutions.
- To perform internal tests and code reviews to identify applications-related bugs, bottlenecks and/or quality issues, and work with the fellow developers as well as relevant parties to fix and resolve the same.
- To verify deliverables against the agreed qualities and standards as per the approved specifications.
- To arrange, coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on reported application-related issues closely.
- To create, update and maintain proper specifications, such as functional, technical and/or database specifications.
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with MYSQL and NOSQL databases and tools, along with integration with web APIs and services, is a must.
- Good understanding of web and cloud technologies, as well as commercial-off the-shelf (COTS) products and solutions relating to eCommerce is an added advantage.
- Exposure to SCRUM and/or AGILE methodologies.
- Able to communicate effectively, analytical with good time management, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Salary: Basic salary + variable bonus + other benefit
Working Location: Singapore (Raffles Place)
*Candidates who require work pass, need not apply
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
Oba Nana (R1988153)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)