- Installation, performance maintenance, troubleshoot and support mass spectrometry and laboratory Informatics.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success.
- Manage customer expectations, by communicating work performed and providing follow up plan if needed.
- Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed.
- Deliver training at customer sites.
- Manage service inventory.
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers' application demands.
- Work with Sales team in respect to identifying future business development opportunities.
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Bachelors/master’s degree in chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field is desired.
- 3 years of experience with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, support and/or end user utilization of scientific instrumentation, preferably mass spectrometry or lab Informatics.
- Ability to perform effective system level troubleshooting.
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with specific customer needs a strong customer focus.
- Effective time management skills
- System level approach to problem solving.
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues.
- Able to travel within your state and also interstate travel. Occasional travel overseas required.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1108415
EA Personnel Name: Hung Stephen Christian Thomas