Our client is a trading MNC and they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the below position.
- Prepare sales, purchase, delivery invoices, custom clearance credit application, L/C and import/export shipping documentations.
- Coordinate with forwarders, shipper, suppliers on insurance issues, logistics arrangements to ensure smooth operation, including submission of B/L for invoicing purposes etc.
- Provide good business relation to customers, support business activities and attend to customers’ enquiries on order status/details
- Monitor shipments closely to ensure order fulfilment
- Monitor and maintain/process Traffic Service Operator (TSO) applications, Security Trade Control (STC) applications, credit control and ensure sales records are accurate and updated to support sales activities
- Undertake monthly closing of accounts and update market prices into an excel sheet
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties
- Minimum Diploma
- Min. 1 ~ 3 years of relevant experience
- Good oral, written communication skills and active listening skills.
- Able to work effectively independently with minimal supervision and with other team members
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA License: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1766765
EA Personnel Name: Leong Lai Han