One of the most prominent heavy industries conglomerate is looking for a Secretary/Adminstrator to support their regional HQ in Singapore
Secretarial Support to CEO (50%)
- Manage schedule/appointment of CEO
- Prepare and mail out the official letters (ex. thank you letters), sending congratulatory flower upon party or promotion to important companies
- Scheduling and management of the company driver
- Make arrangement for Golf event/competition
Support other ad-hoc task according to CEO requests
Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit/Monitoring Support (40%)
- Handle documents control for necessary documents filing (hard & soft copy), maintaining ledger record, etc.
- Liaise with corporate secretary, company directors and/or related parties for organizing Annual General Meeting (AGM), drafting board resolution, submitting annual return, registration of BizFile for updating directors information, etc.
- Support maintaining and updating company policies.
- Support regional compliance seminar/training/conference related logistics such as scheduling, checking attendance etc
- Maintaining internal audit record, findings report, etc.
- Maintaining regional monitoring record, findings report, etc.
- Liaise with HQ to organize monthly meeting
- Prepare and draft monthly and weekly reports for dissemination
- Liaise with HQ Finance Dept. for monthly exchange rate anddisseminate it to relevant parties
- Liaise with news service providers for contract renewal
- Handle renewal application, queries
- Liaise and handle corporate contract renewal, etc. with Airline Companies
Office Administrative Back-up Support (10%)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of standard office & administrative practices and procedure
- Proficient use of Microsoft office
- Highly responsible and meticulous
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Japanese Language speaking, writing and reading skill (JLPT N1 equivalent) is required to liaise directly with Japan HQ
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R2091076 / EA Personnel Name: Ng Zi Xuan Nicodemus