Our client, a global Japanese leader in Imaging Solutions is looking for a Regional Service Coordinator. The Regional Service Coordinator serves as the center of all regional service activity and responsible to coordinate the delivery of service within the region.
Regional Service Coordinator
· Responsible for the day to day service delivery within the region
· Familiar with customers, their service status as well as overall business within the region
· Drive improvement programs to improve customer system performance and uptime.
· Interfaces with dealers on a daily basis to know all current activity
· Monitors performance, escalates non-performance, gathers information for periodic reviews
· Answers internal and external questions regarding service delivery
· Maintains summary of personnel, coordinates training programs and escalates issues with personnel
· Provides backup support to the customer care organization
· Capable of fulfilling the customer care specialist and manager position
· Strong in interpersonal skills.
· ERP and SAP System experience required
· Experience in customer service preferred
· Track record of performance and results
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.