MNC, SI company is seeking Network Engineer, who is able to design and implement network system besides support users.
- Design and implement LAN/WAN topologies and connectivity.
- Configuring network equipment independently.
- Participating in IT infrastructure support and operations for the supported region/business units.
- Providing basic analysis of routers/switches/firewall logs and support the team leader to issue the service/Incident report(s).
- Managing external IT vendors to ensure their performance and SLA are achieved.
- Providing updates to management/customers on project progress, risks & issues, where appropriate.
- Provide direct support of audit and ad hoc consulting engagements.
- Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security configuration standards.
- Ability to support weekend and off-hours activities as required.
- Possess a Diploma / Degree in Computer-related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years working experience in network design, implementation proficient in installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, migrating, configuring, and supporting variety of network devices.
- Possess knowledge of Routing and TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS/VPN.
- Candidates must have experience of managing Medium to large network devices.
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm, 5 working days per week
- Probation period: 3 months
- Basic Salary: Up to 5K/m x 13+ Variable bonus
- Annual leave: 14 days
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Medical Insurance, dental insurance are provided
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)