· Full time Bachelor degree and may be relevant additional degree
· Good command of written English and workable oral English. Especially must have good communications skills.
· High negotiation skills and problem solving skills to lead sense of urgency and result driven action.
· Attention in details for smooth operation of the project management.
· 3-4 years’ experience in FMCG Indusry and must have 1-2 year experience in Instant Noodle category.
· Good collaboration among internal departments and external stakeholders.
· Project management skills is essentially needed
· Able to oversee in both ways of vertical and horizontal managing in supply and value chain with current recipe and new product development recipe
· To source, analyze, compare in the quality, price and competitive advantages of raw materials
· To utilize current raw materials in new product development recipe as much as possible which can sum up in high purchase quantity with better price
· Deliver results to key results of the set the objectives in the areas of new suppliers and products sourcing, quality control of goods, process improvements, budgeting and financial predictability on product development stream, cost management and innovation for new products.
· Continuous knowledge on external markets situation that impact the raw materials pricing and availability that we buy, develop a risk management program for each materials and communicate to superiors for approval and adoption in the cooperation with Supply Chain Department.
· Product development and EPE on current recipe to select more variety of raw materials in line with cost, product quality, variety of suppliers, country of origin, lead time of purchase which concerns more with Supply Chain.
· Manage product development plan, process and procedure for production by planning based on Marketing and Sales, QA & QC and production requirements and also to manage quality control on each materials and set standards.
· Continuously review industry movement, market demand and market trend to provide a competitive advantage.
· Effective and efficient management on product development with the organizational OKR (Objectives and Key Results).
· Strong relationship build up and retention process with suppliers, external and internal stakeholders.
■JAC Recruitment グローバルネットワーク■