- Provide phone support to health care professionals and patients, involving receipt and tracking of medical inquiries, adverse events, product quality complaints, and other types of calls as required.
- Receive, triage, review and process safety data from various sources. This involves performing data entry into tracking and client safety databases, generating follow up queries pertinent to the case, performing quality control, assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, and performing other safety-related tasks as needed e.g regulatory reporting
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from various sources including investigative sites during regular weekday business working hours.
- Establish and maintain effective team communications i.e provide regular feedback to the local management team on project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes.
- Depending on your experience, some roles will require you to provide leadership training and mentoring for less experienced team members of staff and assist managers with appropriate allocation of resource.
- Build a positive, collaborative team environment with other Lifecycle safety team members
- Participate in training across Lifecycle safety service offerings, participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives, identification and implementation of process efficiencies.
1 Year contract role
(subjected to extensions and conversions based on perfromance
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1982475
EA Personnel Name: Rajan Jothee