The client is a healthcare services provider, headquartered in Europe, with SEA HQ in Singapore. They are now seeking for a compassionate Cantonese-speaking Medical Case Manager in the specialty of General Medicine/GP/ICU.
- This role requires the individual to thoroughly assess the patient's condition and their medical history, and thereafter present treatment options and see it through
- Patients must be clearly addressed in an understandable manner to ensure that they are able to internalise the medical information.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to convey appropriate treatment plans
- Building rapport and trust with both internal and external parties.
- Conveying medical information and recommendations to patients and support them throughout the process
- More details can be given to shortlisted candidates.
Education and Experience Required:
- Holds a basic Medical Degree or Postgraduate qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of clinical experience in GP/General Medical/ICU is required for this position.
- Must hold full registration with the Singapore Medical Council.
- Must be able to fluently communicate and translate between both English and Cantonese language (spoken and written) with Cantonese-speaking patients in these target markets.
- Patient and service oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong adaptability to multi-cultural work environment
EA JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1109147
EA Personnel Name: Noor Suliana Liza Binte Ab Lateb