Japanese Speaking Executive
· General order management duties.
· Provision of Japanese to English translation and vice versa
· Handles assignments including review of business documentation and process management e.g. contract agreements
· Exercises discretion and independent judgement through communication and negotiation with business partners
· Prepare periodical business reports and presentation slides
· Assist with drafting of proposals, agreements and reports
· Undertake research in areas of the market, legal/regulation, and tax
· Provide sound knowledge and support in planning of business strategies
· Performs other ad hoc duties and special projects as assigned
· Proficient in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese business partners
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.