Being the contact point for the team members in Singapore & South East Asia, this position will perform the day to-day HR matters, such as talent selection and management, employment, performance management, compensation and benefits, career development and employee relationship events, this position also serves as liaison between the region, the business segments and HR leadership to ensure the human resources strategy supports the business goals. To be successful, you must understand the segments you are supporting. The role will require the ability to establish strong relationships and operating mechanisms to build successful businesses across the region. You'll need excellent communication skills, planning and organizing ability, and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
· Plan, coordinate, perform, and participate in day-to-day human resources management activities for team members based in the local office as well as those dispersed throughout the region. Ensure that Team Members receive timely responses on transactions, answers to questions, and receive access to all human resources services.
· Administer a full range of human resources services/programs including recruitment, talent management, compliance and employee relations/events. Communicate, orient, and enforce personnel policies.
· Support management team to address and resolve employee issues. Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential. Participate with region and segment leadership in developing short and long term staffing plans based on and related to level of activity and type of products.
· Provide compensation support including salary planning, salary actions and promotions. Implement/administer/interpret other corporate policies/programs/procedures. Communicate salary and benefit programs to Team Members. Collect, analyze, and prepare job information for purposes of determining salary placement. Ensure that Team Members get timely service on benefits matters.
· Establish and manage relationships with local external vendors and with internal organizations. Serve as local immigration point person for team members.
· Partner with regional, segment and corporate HR teams to support corporate initiatives.
· Organize corporate training programs as appropriate. Support corporate HR projects and/or functions as assigned.
· Perform other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
- Degree holder
- Min 3 years of relevant HR experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently & as a team player
- Able to work with people from diverse culture and background and all levels