Key Roles and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
1. Raise funds under MAS guideline of Small Offers Exemption (SOE)
2. Oversee and manage investment portfolio and other related daily operations
3. Working with internal and external partner for the business direction set by the group
4. If necessary, manage and motivate a team who engages in fundraising activities
5. Build relationships with high profile and high networth individuals as potential investors to the organisation.
6. Prepare reports and give presentations on fundraising progress to the management
7. Achieve investment target set by company
8. Perform data and market analysis, provide necessary recommendation to the management.
9. Implement workflows and systems in accordance with business strategies and policies related to the fund-raising platform.