Our client is a famous Japanese food manufacturer where provides food seasoning and flavouring. The company located in North.
· Work closely with Food Quality and Operations team to prepare, organize, conduct & implement food safe work procedures & measures in accordance with legal and statutory requirements in Food industry.
· Perform progress management related to production operation for improving, repairing, etc
· Monitor to ensure production practices follow procedure
· Perform paper record check management relates to quality and production
· Organize information in E-media (whatsapp, email, etc) related to repair, improvement, trouble with respective sections
· Report, investigate and address of any potential hazards, non-conformities, near misses and other incidents
· Conduct daily inspection work related to safe food production quality and activities
· Conduct investigation on customer feedbacks or complaints and follow up incident actions
· Maintain records, documentation, manuals, procedures, checklist, etc
· Prepare and organize Food Safety Management Committee Meetings
· Polytechnic Diploma in Food Technology, Chemical Process Technology or Food Nutrition
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Good understanding of company HSEQ requirements
· Relevant trade certificate (risk assessment, Food Safety, etc)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Flexible and responsible team player
· Strong interpersonal skills / positive attitude
· Responsible and assertive
· Analytical and meticulous
Interested candidates please proceed to submit your resume in word format.
Thank you for your application, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1989409