Our client is a player in the Medical Services industry. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to promote their brand around the region.
- Managing and owning the publication and distribution of the marketing content across the websites, newsletters, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat and other relevant social media channels.
- Monitoring daily conversations on Medix’ social media channels and bringing opportunities to the attention of the appropriate contacts/departments/directors as they arise.
- Support in creating digital content for campaigns.
- Ensuring that all activities are in alignment with global brand and marketing plans.
- Managing campaigns and content promotions across the different channels.
- Supervision of work done by suppliers – translators, designers, media agencies.
- Reporting on performance and activities across the various platforms.
- Fluent in English. additional languages is a bonus to liaise with multicultural stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing content across the various platforms – campaigns, A/B testing, reporting, digital content management tools
- Knowledge and capabilities in design (Indesign, Photoshop) – a plus.
- Preferred related work experience in health or insurance environment – knowledge and understanding of the industry.
- Relevant academic background.
- Position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Naturally creative, well-organised
- A facilitator – ability to create, moderate, and manage great conversations
- Highly collaborative spirit
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984431
EA Personnel Name: Charmaine Chrisandra Lee XinHua