Data Analyst - Junior to mid level
· Utilize historical data sets and planned product changes to model and forecast business trends
· Responsible for tracking and reporting on program initiatives and status reports
· Analyse sale trends and metrics to support decisions
· Develop analytics to identify trend lines across several data sources within the organization
· Apply predictive analysis and tools to forecast and employ business analytics (including an enhanced ability to quantify and qualify data)
· Undertake operational research to identify and recommend optimal/near-optimal solutions to complex challenges
· Maintain Dashboards across markets, segments and products
· Stakeholder engagement and presentations
· Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
· Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
· Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
· Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
· Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
· Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
· Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
· Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
· Ability to work with several stakeholders both internally and externally
· Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
· Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
· High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
· Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
· Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
Package: Basic salary up to S$4,800