Our client is one of the leading financial institute in Asia. Currently they are looking for Corporate access executive to join their team in Singapore office.
• Managing corporate roadshow for Japan & AEJ companies
- Work independently to organize corporate roadshow virtually and/or physically while communicating with external and internal counterparts from the planning to the execution.
- Arrange roadshow logistics (e.g. ground transportation, hotel, lunch & dinner and any ad-hoc request.)
- Conference, tour and thematic event coordination (virtual and/or physical events)
- Support the process of corporate invitation and confirmation.
- Support 1-on-1 meeting scheduling for conferences
- GM client events and marketing
- Help GM client events and drive its execution. (e.g. MacroBrew, industry events, sports events and client entertainment such as lunch, dinner & cocktail)
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Corporate Access, or in banking industry preferred.
- Experience in hospitality industry would be also favorable.
- Native or at least business level Japanese speaker as this role requires to liaise with Japanese speaker.
- Able to handle multi-task in a fast paced environment while work long hours before/during large scale events.
EA Personnel Name: NAKADA YU
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1985949
EA Licence Number: 90C3026