Our client, MNC healthcare company is looking for Clinical Operations Manager
- Complete their induction and orientation for newly employed Contract Placement Consultants (CPCs).
- Ensure client-specific induction and orientation is planned, communicated and completed.
- Establish goals and objectives for each CPC.
- Monitor performance and conduct annual appraisal for each CPC, as applicable.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with assigned CPCs
- Ensure timely submission and approval of time reports, expense reports and leave requests for assigned CPCs
- Manage non-rechargeable expenses for assigned CPCs, per regional guidelines.
- Create a positive relationship between them, the CPC and the client to ensure retention.
- Conduct accompanied site visits, if applicable / approved
- Ensure timely identification, resolution and escalation of issues.
- Implement, monitor and ensure appropriate completion of a Corrective Action Plan, if required.
- Monitor and update relevant CPC data.
Client Relationship Management:
- Establish routine teleconference and meeting schedule with client contact(s) to effectively manage client relationship.
- Obtain regular client feedback to ensure CPCs are meeting performance expectations and PDPs are aligned with client goals.
- Agree Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with client and periodically review results.
- Ensure compliance with time and expense reporting requirements of client contracts.
- Collaborate with client to forecast resource requirements.
- Ensure their understands current client procedures and expectations.
- Proactively plan for contract extensions, completions and terminations in collaboration with client and relevant their departments.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or local equivalent, in life sciences, medicine or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience as Sr. CRA, Lead CRA, Project Lead or CRA Manager
- Previous experience in clinical project management or/and line management is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin to liaise with clients.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA