Well known Chemicals MNC is looking for an Assistant Financal Manager to join their team.
· Assist in monthly closing, prepare the monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
· Provide necessary financial reports and analysis to support business unit managers.
· Collaborate with related department head and business unit managers to prepare annual budgeting and forecasting.
· Handle treasury matters including liaising with bankers, manage forex activities, fixed deposit placement etc.
· Handle daily, monthly, and annual cash flow forecast.
· Assist Senior Manager in accounting systems implementation, provide support during system migration and continuous support on post-implementation enhancement.
· Ensure that accounting treatment comply with IFRS.
· Review internal controls and work processes to ensure high efficiency.
· Responsible for inventory accounting, control, and analysis, establish, monitor, and analyse product costing, prepare, and maintain reconciliations and review of cost variances.
· Other ad-hoc accounts project as assigned.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy with least 5 years of working experience in the relevant areas.
- Strong communication skill.
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications, experience in Microsoft D365 and Hyperion system will be big advantage for applying this role.
- Able to work independently, self-driven with excellent business judgement.
- AWS + VB
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R2091076 / EA Personnel Name: Ng Zi Xuan Nicodemus