Well known Chemicals MNC is looking for an Assistant Financal Manager to join their team.
· Assist in monthly closing, prepare the monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
· Provide necessary financial reports and analysis to support business unit managers.
· Collaborate with related department head and business unit managers to prepare annual budgeting and forecasting.
· Handle treasury matters including liaising with bankers, manage forex activities, fixed deposit placement etc.
· Handle daily, monthly, and annual cash flow forecast.
· Assist Senior Manager in accounting systems implementation, provide support during system migration and continuous support on post-implementation enhancement.
· Ensure that accounting treatment comply with IFRS.
· Review internal controls and work processes to ensure high efficiency.
· Responsible for inventory accounting, control, and analysis, establish, monitor, and analyse product costing, prepare, and maintain reconciliations and review of cost variances.
· Other ad-hoc accounts project as assigned.
Degree in Finance/Accountancy with least 5 years of working experience in the relevant areas.
Strong communication skill.
Proficient with Microsoft office applications, experience in Microsoft D365 and Hyperion system will be big advantage for applying this role.
Able to work independently, self-driven with excellent business judgement.
AWS + VB
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R2091076 / EA Personnel Name: Ng Zi Xuan Nicodemus