Objective of Position:
The Business Operation Manager will support the RE&S Asia Real Estate Operations Team by making the business more efficient and drive best practices across our diverse lines of business. This individual will establish and own the end to end business rhythm, incorporating finance, corporate and RE&F EMEA activities. The position reports into the Regional Director for Asia Real Estate & Facilities.
Business Operation Manager’s primary responsibility is to lead cross projects to ensure regional and business alignment on key strategic RE&F initiatives. Scope of responsibility includes:
1) Driving community across the Asia team and connectedness with peer and global teams.
2) Support LT in recognizing great work thru spotlights in All Hands meetings and submissions for corporate and RE&S reward programs.
3) Steward the annual planning process, forums and commitment establishment. Stay connected with the central team to understand pipeline.
4) Manage team reporting tools and regional development platform to track progress against regional commitments.
5) Drive budget planning, tracking, and forecasting for the regional lines of business in collaboration with finance stakeholders.
6) Take ownership of adhoc region wide initiatives including process improvements
7) Oversee the preparation for, and facilitation of, monthly business review meetings, highlighting financial variances and business performance against key initiatives.
8) Develop and publish quarterly business review presentations.
9) Coordination and facilitation of All Hands meetings, Directs F2F, Annual International offsite Facilitate and monthly leadership team meetings to ensure the agenda is enabled via tight and effective session
1) Represent the RE&F Asia Real Estate Operations team with partner groups as required to drive business initiatives, ensure regional perspective is represented, and needs/asks are communicated.
2) Own and drive deployment of selected regional programs or initiatives, as identified by the RE&F Asia Director, working either with delegated authority or via strong influence. Convene and manage virtual teams, where needed, to drive execution of assigned programs and initiatives.
3) Serve as the primary point for control and aggregation for vendor performance management tracking, assessment, and feedback
4) Maintain cross regional peer connections
5) Manage department T&E and controllable line items within budget.
6) Administrative lead for center led activities as they arise.
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements
a. B.S. in Business Management, Project Management, Finance or Engineering.
b. Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
c. A proven ability to influence and collaborate across groups and build virtual teams.
d. Be self-motivated and directed and require minimal supervision.
e. Strong project management, organizational and entrepreneurial skills.
f. Proven analytical experience.
g. Ability to plan at both a strategic and implementation level.
a. At least 5-8 years of post-college experience in area directly relevant to responsibilities described above
b. Background knowledge of supplier protocol (e.g. method of delivery, quality of service, pricing and reporting), financial analysis and budget processes, contract administration and proposal process, procurement principles, vendor quality and productivity criteria and best practices in the areas of implementation, information, and service provider relationships is a plus.