Locally listed company looking for HR Admin Assistant Manager to join their team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide HR services and solutions to support business strategies.
2. Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations pertaining to human resources aspects of compliances i.e. policies & procedures, mandatory benefits, compensation, health & safety etc - recommend and implement such requirements into practice.
3. Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation.
4. Act as performance improvement driver and provokes positive change in people management within the business.
5. Responsible for timely and accurate payroll management. Administer insurance and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers & performance reviews.
6. Identify and analyse training needs (internal & external) - coordinates and administer training programs & assessments.
7. Oversee programs such as H&S/Personal Accident, Group Travel insurance plans, leave management and coordinates/propose Health & Safety measures.
8. Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews.
9. Contracts with outside suppliers to provide services, such as temporary / contractual employees services for projects, etc.
10. Proposed KPI for Depts, monitor HR metrics & update necessary HR reporting.
11. Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• Sound judgement with ability to analyze situations and view the implications of decisions
• A team player with great interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships with both internal and external partners.
• Customer focus, very positive and objective.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Results driven and detail oriented.
• Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
• Exceptional management and organizational skills
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R2091076 / EA Personnel Name: Ng Zi Xuan Nicodemus