Sales Manager, Regional – Cable & Accessories
Our client is the global manufacturer for Electrical products
· Develops and implements strategic and operational sales for the region
· Analyses the sales activities, sales projects and key performance indicators of the region and takes appropriate actions to steer the business to plan and beyond.
· Promotes sales of company electrical and power products and services.
· Ability to give detailed technical advice on functions and methods of operation is essential.
· Organizes and conducts presentations to potential and existing customers.
· Works closely with customers in the development of applications to meet customers' needs.
· Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
· Assists dealers and/or direct sales personnel in the preparation of tenders as required. Develops and coaches direct report.
· Degree in Engineering, Sales or Business
· Preferably with 4-5 years’ sales experience in Cable related industry
· Strong technical background, able to provide specification, design and cost
· Independent and possess good communication and interpersonal skills
Please send in your resume in MS Word format with a copy of your recent photograph, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.