アメリカ発、大手外資系ITセールス企業の日本法人にてCloud Technical Architect（プリセールス）を募集中です。
• Activity – Provides subject matter expertise in a wide array of technical Offering / Products; Lead tech sales conversations.
• Target audience – Targets existing and net new customers from inbound lead sources; Technical Decision Makers; SMB, MM and Enterprise segments
• Messaging – Employs Technical consultative/solution-based methodology to identify pain points, whiteboard use cases, facilitate technical discussions, and present the most optimal solution(s).
• Product/Offering focus – Full product portfolio, services-based offerings.
• Qualification/Sales Stage – 10% - up to 100%: Owns all technical support during pipeline progression, and potentially deal closure, may work with business partners or internal client teams to ensure customer understanding, deployment cross sales/up sales, and successful adoption.
• Deliverable – Accurate technical documentation/advice, client-facing presentation materials, client best practices execution, build technical confidence in the solutions sold
• Goal Metrics: Pipeline $ Value Generated, Engage in Sales Development requests Enhance Customer
Product knowledge and Experience, Issue resolution
• KPIs: Ticket SLAs, Client meetings, demo delivery, Technical Support, Pipeline advancement - close deal rate, Technical talks delivered, Number of Internal Knowledge Base (KB) contributions, technical team contributions (lab environment creation and maintenance, source code, mentorship, knowledge transfer)
• Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Computer Science or IT,Cloud Certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP), IT Certifications (Microsoft, IBM,Google, Linux, Security, DevOps), Masters or Ph.D. is desirable for advancedsubjects like Machine Learning, Big Data, and Computer Science.
• Experience – Proven track record of technical knowledge and execution; Great analytical skills and ability to communicate complex subjects to multiple audiences.
• Tools/Systems – Expertise in productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) and Experience using Cloud Consoles, CLIs, APIs, Development Platforms, Multiple Operating systems, Networking, Security
(SIEM, IPS, IDS) Scripting and Code Repositories
• Communication Skills – Executive + Technical communication and presentation skills; strong stakeholder relationship building.
• Sales Skills – Consultative technical approach, investigative, adaptive, and capable of reframing customer technical feedback into actionable business deliverables.
• Technical Knowledge –Expert knowledge of IT industry subjects and trends; Agile, analytical, and able to adapt to change.
*Interview process: 1 round with CTO in the US
*Remuneration: JPY 1,200,000/year
*Candidates who require work pass, need not apply
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
Oba Nana (R1988153)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)