· Carries full responsibility for the effective operation of the business
· Control of sales, operations, debt, costs, maintenance, repair & replacement of fixed and mobile assets, pricing strategy recommendation, with overall responsibility of business risk assessment for actions taken.
· Delivering agreed turnover, margin and service level budgets for the company.
· Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritise and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
· Work and strategize with customers to extend market coverage and expand customer base.
· Develop long-term selling plans for major customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
· Leadership of the business team, including adherence to the company’s Code of Conduct,
· Health & Safety policy, Ethical Policy, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience from NDT, Oil & Gas, Vegetable oil industries is necessary
· Background as an NDT Engineer, Terminal Engineer or Plant manager will be advantageous
· Strong analytical ability
· Excellent communication skills
Our client offer
· Salary $5000 - $8000 + others
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026