· Provides the technical support services to the Field Service Representatives.
· Assist local service operations to resolve difficult equipment / customer technical problems.
· Recommend standard service contract preventative maintenance inspection check lists and performanc adjustment checks.
· Assist in determining initial spare parts stocking requirements and optimizing inventory levels.
· Attend regular product service meetings held by the manufacturer to discuss equipment performance and modifications to enhance his technical service knowledge.
· Attends training classes which can be out of the country, in house, technical colleges, seminars or customer sites.
· Completes standard service records on work performed in accordance with company policy.
· Completes standard time reports, expense accounts and all other company documentation as required.
· Responsible for ensuring safe working practices are adhered to.
· Performs other related duties as appropriate to this level.
· Assists the Sales and Product Management groups to respond to RFP for technical responses and configuration audit of non-standard solutions.
· Assist in the architectural site planning process and personnel by reviewing layout and construction drawings for suitability and compatibility to our specifications.
· Require to meet 100% of the targeted corrective maintenance monthly.
· Being able to perform Field Modification Instruction (FMI) independently and timely.
· Forecast and plan monthly preventive maintenance independently for the engineers.
· Provides advise and support to local and regional engineers on trouble shooting matters.
· Communicate and seek for CMSC support group on local and regional technical issue.
· Handling of Field Safety Corrective Action (FSCA), able communication with HAS.
· Provides internal and external technical training to local and regional engineers / customers.
· Analyst the system error log and being able to identify and troubleshoot.
· Ensure to achieve Mean time to repair (MTTR) set by CMSC
· All other tasks, projects or assignments as assigned by the organization in the course of the employment.
Requirement – Competencies (non formal education)
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Must be an effective communicator. Communication with customers, marketing representatives, suppliers, etc. is done on a first line basis
· Requires a high degree of team work, customer relations and interpersonal skills.
· Disruption of home life can occur as a result of emergency calls and/or trips. · Excellent knowledge is preferred in one or more of the following areas of medical equipment as it pertains to the equipment: ü CT ü Diagnostic X-Ray equipment / generators ü Ultrasound ü Vascular and Neuro X-ray Systems · Active listening and conflict resolution skills
· Good practical knowledge of computer skills
· Ability to manage and build relationship with customers
· Deliver results under pressure and possess the ability to handle work stress · Tactful, service-oriented, mature with self-motivated personality
· Proven understanding and practice of Healthcare Company business processes.
Requirement – Qualification (formal education)
· Nitec/High Nitec/Diploma in related majors such as Biomedical Engineering