As a Supply Chain Executive, you will be responsible for inventory forecasting and planning. Your primary role, to liaise with Sales & Marketing team to ensure sufficient inventory to support business activities.
· Provide monthly PSI reports to Sales & Marketing Team
· Provide monthly DIO reports to top management
· Conduct monthly S&OP meetings with Sales & Marketing Team
· Send monthly order forecast to HQ
· Follow up on Direct Customer orders and ensure the right shipment goes to the right customer
· Present updates from SCM team at monthly Brand Review Meeting
· Manage Expiring Stocks by updating relevant Brand Teams to plan for clearance
· Maintain product database
· Assist with stock take / shop opening and closing / roadshow setup and teardown when necessary
· Support SCM team for month-end closing
· A degree or diploma in Business or Supply Chain Management preferred
· 3+ years of working experience in supply chain management
· Well versed in Microsoft Office software and SAP (MM and LE Module )
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bilingual preferred
· Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1329316
EA Personnel Name: Go Wonkyu