Our client, a global FMCG distributor company is looking for a Japanese Speaking Regional Sourcing Lead. This individual will be expected to handle the sourcing of Consumer Goods suppliers throughout the region, with Japan being the core market. Development of relationship with good suppliers is to be expected and this individual is required to close partnerships with OEM suppliers.
Japanese Speaking Regional Sourcing Lead
· Apply procurement methodology to achieve organizational objectives, best value for the enterprise, and achievement of ROI
· Source and purchase locally or regionally sourced Products from various manufacturing suppliers.
· Work closely with internal clients to: identify sourcing needs; conduct buy/market profiles; define acceptable service levels.
· Develop sourcing strategies; solicit/analyze request for proposals; negotiate contracts and coordinate supplier integration plan with internal client
· Subject matter expertise in suppliers within Packaging, Raw Material or contract manufacturing.
· Manage procurement process and lead marketing partners within Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia and ANZ.
· Fluency in both Japanese (N1 and above) and English (to deal with Japanese suppliers and international manufacturers)
· Understanding of a broad application of techniques, theoretical principles and practices of area of specialty
· Strong relationship-building experience
· Ability to lead cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
· Negotiation skills to find cost-savings opportunities with suppliers
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.