Our client is Major Japanese Telecommunication Company, looking for Shift Operator (Security / Network / Server).
Job Title: Shift Operator (Security / Network / Server)
· To operate 24 hours Managed Service Operations centre in a shift rotation.
· Monitor the security issue, the customer system and the data centre facilities under control of the Managed Service Operations Manager.
· Trouble shoot, report and, if necessary, take escalation steps for security and IT system problems in the data centre as well as in the customer premises.
· Assist in system implementation and analyzing a security log, change security policy, system health checks, taking back-ups, and daily operations.
· Coordinate / maintain support documentation and procedures.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English in order to communicate with clients
· Basic IT skills (TCP-IP / Windows / Linux)
· Microsoft office skills (Excel / Word / Powerpoint / Outlook)
· Cheerful and proactive personality.
· At least 2-3 years of working experience in IT related field.
· Sound knowledge of IT, network, server and security technologies.
· Experience of telecom industry or working with Japanese company.
· Experience of any coordination, project management work.
Salary: Up to S$3,500/month