Senior Production Planner (Korean Speaking)
• In-charge of a production scheduling system within a very variable production environment and the control of operational parameters and production status
• Monitoring demand planning, inventory and material planning
Production Cycle, Inventory and Material Planning
• Analyze production cycle
• Lead planning process to ensures that inventory, material planning and revenue objectives are all aligned and as well as preventing material shortage.
• Determine production sequence and release dates based on material availability, lead time, department workload and agreed supply plan of the key materials while securing the operation efficiency and productivity
• Align manufacturing capability with demand, while working to optimize inventory levels.
• Work with distributors for more lifting.
• Communicate constraints and required forecast adjustments with distributors
• Manage daily production schedule and adjust dates while keeping high production accuracy and analyzing its impact to the demand plan
• Work with Plant operation team to evaluate distributors’ ad-hoc requests and changes to scheduled production
• Ensure timely, full and accurate communication with all relevant departments on any factors which impact on production schedule, Inventory, quality etcting matters
Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting
• (Chemical) Engineering degree is preferred but not mandatory
• Plus : business administration, statistics, marketing, etc.
• Total 6+ years working experience in SCM, Demand planning
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems, preferably SAP
• Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Excellence English and Korean to liaise with Korean stakeholders
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1329316
EA Personnel Name: Go Wonkyu