MNC, IT Consulting firm is seeking Senior IT Consultant as initial member of the new office in Singapore in 1Q 2021.
You will be leading IT consultation projects from proposal phase to actual projects (such as IT planning phase and implementation). The biggest mission of this position is to get the trust of customers through consulting and establish its position as a strategic partner of management and IT.
The mission of this position to plan and propose business improvement utilized IT solutions and deploy IT systems.
• To analyze gaps between customer’s As-Is business/IT with ideal To-Be image and propose best solution for clients (ex. IT strategy proposal, concept definition, solution selection, business/IT design, and execution plan)
• To perform project management to define direction of team and manage time and resources to complete projects successfully in terms of application development projects.
• To communicate with stakeholders including external organization and internal menbers including HQ.
• To be flexible for work location (business trip, onsite at client place etc)
• To coach and guide technical team in providing consultancy for clietns.
・5 years or more of work experience in IT management and/or IT strategy consultation.
・Experience with full SDLC cycle as both member, Project Leader and Project Manager
・Domain knowledge in either of finance (especially banking), retail, logistics industry is MUST.
・Understanding of current IT trends (cloud computing, big data, social media, RPA etc)
・Able to create materials such as proposals, consultation reports, progress/issue management.
・Good communication skill with internal and external stakeholders to reach consensus.
・Capability to challenge in small organization and project.
• Permanent Employment
• Working hours: Mon to Fri 9 hours
• Salary Package: S$7-9K/m+Bonus
• Annual Leave: First year 14 days
• Medical & Dental Insurance are provided
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)