Our client is a manufacturer.
· Manage existing regional digital platforms including websites, marketing automation tools and social media. Implement and manage, if necessary, new digital tools.
· Create & maintain website/platform content while ensuring all content (pages, products & prices, etc) are up to date, current and in line with guidelines/references at all times
· Develop and curate high impact content for regional channels including our intranet, websites and social media platforms.
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Educate internal stakeholders on the latest digital marketing tools and how to use them.
· Track, measure and interpret the analytics of all campaigns and digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools.
· Assist in planning and implementation for other marketing activities related to sales, marketing, and tradeshows and events.
· Min 3-6 years of experience handling digital marketing in a B2B environment
· Familiar with Media editing Software, eg. Apple iMovie, Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle Studio etc
· Familiar with social network platforms and social network content management tools
· Knowledge of web design Experience with content management
Our Client Offer
· Salary $3,800 - $5,500 + VB
· 5 days, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026