JD CS Sub Compliance (Snr C&C Analyst)
Subsidiary Compliance ROB
· Supporting subsidiary & sub region leadership as they execute compliance as a foundational & cultural pillar of their rhythm of business.
· Ensure strict adherence to policies, supported by leadership’s strong tone at the top and efficient compliance governance process with regular monitoring.
· Provide compliance support, consulting services, and monitoring in support of management’s business objectives and their responsibility to mitigate risk.
· Implement a structure of Business & Finance Compliance champs in the sub; train them on driving good tone and investigating red flags and dashboard indicators.
· Facilitate the Subsidiary & sub region Compliance Committee meetings to elevate compliance as top of mind with the Country Manager, Senior Leadership Team, Legal and HR, and orchestrate the remediation of compliance issues.
· Point of contact for all compliance questions in the subsidiary & sub-region
· Detect and escalate any violation or deviation from standards and practices to appropriate Microsoft management
· Work closely with the Secondary Deals Review Desk to ensure all high risk deals are subject to a pre-closure compliance review, all red flags appropriately resolved or escalated, and key learnings communicated back to Finance and business stakeholders.
SCA monitoring Framework
· Plan and drive execution of the Subsidiary Compliance Framework in partnership with EY (Outsourced testing agency)
· Review the compliance dashboard to ensure its accuracy as well as follow-up and remediation of any non-green items, red flags, as well as SCA and Internal Audit findings by the business through the Compliance champs.
· Identify and address geo-specific risks not covered in the global Compliance framework
· Work with EY (quarterly controls testing) POC to ensure prompt resolution of issues and feedback
· Review root causes and remediations for APAC Subsidiary control assessment observations to ensure effective remediation taken by APAC subsidiaries.
· Continuous feedback loop with EY (controls testing), Corp C&C and also Accenture (e.g. Buy Center, Accounts Payable) to improve the risk elimination achieved by the 3rd party work.
· Conduct data analytics and produce actionable insights to focus the compliance efforts on the highest risk areas, leveraging Compliance Analytics Program.
· Coordinate and manage internal audits from start to end and monitor implementation of remediation
· Assist in identifying topics, preparation of deck, follow up on action items for APAC Executive Compliance Committee
· Contribute as a team member in developing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for identified key risk areas
· Note: This role offers compliance related support to both the regional commercial licensing business group and the regional consumer devices business group in APAC.
Qualifications: CPA or equivalent, Previous experience in Internal controls monitoring, compliance or IA would be necessary